Event Marshals and Event Stewards
Hiring event marshals and stewards is very easy at Envisage Promotions. We have a database of more than 8,000 event staff and can arrange stewards and marshals across the UK for sporting events, concerts, conferences, exhibitions, festivals, corporate events and motoring events.
By hiring your event marshals from Envisage Promotions this means you will always have local staff who have a great local knowledge of the area and can direct and engage with people easily at your event.
In addition to providing local staff, all our event stewards are hired by you include lots of benefits as standard…
- The selection and provision of the best event marshalls
- Briefing of the marshals in advance of the activity and their duties.
- All management and booking fees
- Fully comprehensive liability insurance
- More than 10,000 event staff across the UK
- Local event staff so no additional travel cost
- 24 hour back up service
What do Event Marshals do?
Event marshalls or stewards can really help your event run smoothly as they can be a great contact point for people needing assistance. The duties of an event steward can vary at different promotional or sporting events but include:
- Registration of participants
- Check tickets
- Give out wristbands for participation
- Managing stands/booths
- Directing visitors and guests
- Assisting with evacuation in the case of an emergency.
- Collecting feedback from visitors and feedback forms
In summary, an event marshall is often the first to arrive and last person to leave. They need to be confident in engaging with people and be comfortable understanding your expectations of them during the event.
How to book Event Marshals
Booking event marshals is as simple as calling Envisage Promotions on 0844 800 0071 or completing our online enquiry form. We will discuss with you your exact requirements so we have a real understanding of your event and what you want your marshals doing for you.