Halloween Themed Promotional Staff
It’s terrifying to think just how many Halloween themed event support staff Envisage supply! With anything ranging from actors, performers and stilt walkers to brand ambassadors and promotional staff you can be confident that we will have you covered!
In the build-up to Halloween 2016 our biggest request has been for sampling staff and product demonstrators! For one of our mysterious promotions we recruited a team of BA’s to sample Halloween themed sweets to families in various ASDA stores throughout the UK. When selecting the teams to work, it is important to only hand pick staff that have experience in similar campaigns and of course didn’t mind dressing up as ghostly characters!
– Orange and black are Halloween colours because orange is associated with the Fall harvest and black is associated with darkness and death.
– Jack o’ Lanterns originated in Ireland, people originally placed candles in hollowed-out turnips to keep away ghosts.
– Pumpkins also come in white, blue and green.
– Halloween was brought to America by immigrants from Europe who celebrated the harvest around a fire.
– Tootsie Rolls were the very first wrapped ‘penny’ candy to be produced in America.
– The Celtic people thought that spirits roamed the countryside on Halloween. They then began to wear costumes to avoid being recognised as human.
– Halloween confectionary sales average around 2 billion dollars annually in the United States.
If you are looking for ghosts, zombies, witches or wizards, Envisage have anything and anyone you may possible need! With teams of local, professional and experienced staff who can bring your Halloween activities from the dead and back to life! To deliver a great service we make it easy, know the brief and be reliable! For a free and fast quotation please call us on 0844 800 0071 or click here!