Father’s Day Here in the UK Father’s Day is held every year on the 3rd Sunday of June. It’s a day that celebrates fathers, father figures, grandads and father in laws. Many people see the day as an opportunity to spend time with their fathers, send them a card or even extraordinary gifts. As it’s just around the corner, you may be frantically struggling to think of ways to show your Dad how important he is to you- so we’ve put together some suggestions of things you could do with your Dad on Father’s Day that’ll be sure to knock his socks off!
Fathers Day Gift Idea’s
• Fishing – Why not go old school and spend the day bonding in the outdoors whilst waiting for that big catch.
• Go Karting – Fun for all ages, take Dad for a thrill ride. Look up your nearest go-kart track and take your Dad for a spin.
• Paint Ball – Unleash your Dad’s inner warrior and get the whole family involved in a paint ball extravaganza!
• Beer Tasting – there’s bound to be a Father’s Day beer tasting event on somewhere near to you, so why not treat you dad on Father’s Day and toast to him.
• Golf – For the sporty Dad’s out there, show an interest in his favourite hobby and take part in a golf day together. Why not offer to carry his clubs for him as an extra treat?
• Sports Match – Why not treat your dad to something extra special and get him tickets to his favourite team’s next match. If you want to be the favourite child definitely consider this option!
• Camping – If you’re looking to make a weekend of the Father’s Day celebrations then why not plan a special camping trip for you and dad or even invite the whole family. Nothing says, ‘Thanks Dad’ like a night with nature!
• Music – What’s on nearby? There’s sure to be an outdoor music festival or concert your dad might appreciate – or even his favourite band’s latest album is sure to bring a smile to his face.
Fathers Day Promotions
For every kind of dad, there’s a perfect Father’s Day activity to enjoy. If you’ve planned a special Father’s Day event and need promotional staff to help, from; bar staff to entertainers, we’ve got you covered.
Get in touch today before it’s too late!